You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than one million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- 2.5 Million units sold Worldwide!
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"And now, Bossa has added madly swirling eye balls to the mix. Comedy gold."
- The Guardian
"Absurdly stupid fun."
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Record and upload your botched surgeries anywhere you want (iPad 4 and up only);
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.4
Hey there surgeons! In this update, we’ve made a few minor changes to the game to make it less buggy, more stable, and much more reliable. - Updated screenshots - Recording and sharing video is no longer supported - the video program we used for this made a number of changes to their software that meant it wouldn’t work with our game, so rather than annoying you with bugs, we switched it off. - There was an Issue where a screen pop-up displayed when it shouldn't when you booted up the game. That won’t happen any more. Good! The Surgeon Simulator Team
Surgeon Simulator requires iOS version 8.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 7 ,iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Surgeon Simulator support
Updates. The game is great and all has a couple of secret missions but I've completed them all. So I'm hoping...
I love it so much fun. I love the game but I wish there were more levels
Game. Great game, would totally recommend it, CONTROLS ARE HARD DON'T EXPECT TO BE GIVEN EASY CONTROLS DON'T GET TRIGGERED! Takes...
Heart Rate (or Easy Mode). This game is great but, I remember when there was no heart rate system, but can you make a mode...
Best. To be honest this is one of the best games I've played. I love the music, how the controls work...