You will get to explore a mysterious, lost island. You will find clues, collect items and solve puzzles as you are searching for your missing mother. There are many photo-realistic, gorgeous scenes to discover. You will meet cute and exotic fantasy creatures. The music and special FX bring all the scenes to life.
Your mother was always very eccentric. A fantastic pilot; she loved to travel to uncharted lands.
She buried herself in the research of supernatural events within unmapped territories.
As a child, she always told me stories of ancient palaces, secret mansions and hidden treasures. She spent all of her life investigating these mysteries. You will arrive at your mother’s house on a dark and stormy night. You will discover a letter from her. Along with a dusty old map, you will start your journey to a magical and secretive landscape.
- Ingame hint button (as a magnifier icon), you will never get stuck.
- Ingame map that will teleport you anywhere you wish.
- Many fantasy environments and cool puzzles.
- Auto save; you will not lose any progress.
- Translated fully into: English, Español, Française, Deutsch, 日本語 & 한국어.
- Two difficulty modes: Normal & Hard.
- Original music and sound track.
- Barnes & Noble’s developer select
- AppsZoom Review: "A fantastic firstperson graphic adventure, Zoolax's Sea of Giants is more than a mobile game."
- Android Headlines:
What's new in version 1.7
_ No ads _ Optimized for all devices
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
The Sea of Giants app game is now available for $0.99 on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Sea of Giants and play on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.
Developer site: Support
Sea of Giants Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Imaginative and Charming
Needs some improvement
Overall Really Good Game
I regret the $1.99 I paid.
Great Game! 👍🏼
No sure at first, but thouroughly enjoyable throug