Simple Rules, Tough Game To Master
- Select a friend, global opponent or, computer opponent to play with.
- Choose the dictionary you would like to use for the game US English or, UK English.
- You are now presented with a 15x15 grid game board and an initial set of 8 letter tiles.
- Using these 8 tiles you need to create a word on the grid.
- Subsequent words need to be connected to at least one existing tile on the grid.
- Words are scored on the basis of the letter tile value multiplied by any special square on the grid that you use.
- Special squares on the grid are coloured and labeled.
- 2W/3W special square means you will get double/triple points for the entire word that has been created as part of that square.
- 2L/3L implies the letter being used shall be scored double/triple.
- Each game has 89 letter tiles. The game is over when any one of the players uses up their last letter tile and there are no further tiles available.
- Words are validated automatically against the selected dictionary.
- In built word meanings are provided after each word is played.
- Statistics are maintained giving you an idea of skill improvement.
- In game chat lets you enjoy friendly banter while playing.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please write into firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help? Use our Wordosaur Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 5.0.1
Changes to setup of the game. Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Wordosaur App Details
Wordosaur is a free-to-play board game app for iOS, developed by RJS Tech Solutions LLP. The app is compatible with iOS 8.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.
Developer site: Support
Wordosaur App Add-Ons
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases