iMotion Pro is an intuitive and powerful time-lapse and stop-motion app for iOS.
Take pictures, edit your movie and export 1080p & 720p HD videos to your device or many export options.
Time-lapse is a cinematography technique which accelerates movement. It can be used to photograph cloudscapes, plants growing, crowds...
Stop motion is an animation technique which makes a physically manipulated object look like it’s moving on its own.
The Apple watch app give you a live preview of your iPhone camera on the screen of your Apple watch. And you can remotely control your capture by touching your Apple watch.
iMotion Pro is iMotion with "Full Version" In-App purchase included.
- 1080p & 720p HD capture & exports (*)
- Universal binaries iPhone / iPad / iPodTouch
- 4 capture modes (timelapse, manual, wifi remote, microphone)
- Ultra speed shooting up to 10fps (*)
- Variable frame rate playback
- Portrait and landscape orientations supported
- Useful capture tools (Manual Focus, Exposure & White balance, Onion skin…)
- Export: videos, photos and animated GIF to your Photo Library, iTunes Sharing Folder, Facebook, Youtube, Mail and iOS apps.
- Quick and smooth interface
- Autosave and direct preview
- Reverse playback
- Unlimited movie length
- Retina Display
(*) 1080p & 10ps shooting are only available on recent devices
Include Apple Watch app for preview and trigger capture for both Time-lapse and manuel.
Download “iMotion Remote” app for free to preview and remote your capture from an other device iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch.
Watch movies made with iMotion:
Watch us : vimeo.com/fingerlab
Follow us : twitter.com/fingerlab
Powered by Fingerlab
iMotion Pro App Details & Overview
IMotion Pro is an application developed by Fingerlab and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the iMotion Pro app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
What's new in version 4.1
- Remoted capture mode major update, you can now control all iMotion capture tools (Focus, Exposure, Grid, ...) with the app iMotion Remote - New features: you can now duplicate and rename a movie - Movie frame order bug fix - Movie export bug fix when using the "/" character in movie title. - Sound & movie soundtrack bugs fixes - Soundtrack recording with microphone bugs fixes Some new features will come soon (multiple picture import, movie project import/export, new playback mode). Don't hesitate to send us your feature requests and ideas at email@example.com ! Have fun Fingerlab Team