Please also install the watchface from the Pebble App Store.
- Main mode: Map + current address at bottom
- Hit up button: Turnbyturn arrow + instructions
- Hit down button: Turnbyturn arrow + map
- Hit middle button: Pops up a menu for zoom, grayscale and GPS controls. Keep hitting middle to rotate through and/or dismiss
- Turnbyturn requires a destination to be set in the iOS app first!
Map types: Terrain, Satellite, Hybrid and Streetmap
Map depth: Black&White, Grayscale, or color
Walking and driving directions
Optional buzzes to alert you to upcoming turns
Address book integration
Control zoom level and map depth from the watch
Built-in battery saving techniques:
- Phone GPS shuts off after a few minutes if not using the watchface.
- Intelligent background updating to minimise CPU time in the background (iPhone 5 or later)
Unless you are running in an LE-only mode (such as Pebble Round), you can only have one third-party iOS app talking to your Pebble at once.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapsGPS uses data to download maps and directions. A wifi or cellular connection to the internet is required.
Turn-by-turn directions is available in most countries, but not completely worldwide - please see this list to see if your country is supported: https://www.apple.com/au/ios/feature-availability/
What's new in version 3.2.1
The "Update more often" setting now updates a bit more often. Other misc small fixes.
Rank in top paid apps
The PebbGPS - Pebble Smartwatch maps and directions app game is now available for $1.99 on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 7.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download PebbGPS - Pebble Smartwatch maps and directions and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.
Developer site: Support
PebbGPS - Pebble Smartwatch maps and directions Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Could be great
It works :D
Maps. On your wrist