AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
AskMD App Details & Overview
AskMD is an application developed by Sharecare, Inc. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the AskMD app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 2.4.5
AskMD is now integrated with Apple Watch