Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
NEW – Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with realtime traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for ataglance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for realtime traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
What's new in version 3.4.5
Now you can run longer routes Bugs and Crash Fixes
Rank in top paid apps
The Beat the Traffic app game is now available for free on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Beat the Traffic and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.
Developer site: Support
Beat the Traffic Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Used to be great
Great user friendly app
Would like a no adds version
Don't leave home without it.