>>> Now supports Google Cardboard for viewing in Virtual Reality! <<<
Seene lets you capture and share the world in lifelike 3D by combining image, depth and movement into a shareable 3D scene, video, gif or JPEG (with depth data).
+++ iPhone 4 users: please note you cannot take seenes on iPhone 4, you can only view them.
• Capture lifelike 3D scenes in under a second
• Tap to refocus and blur your photos after taking them by adjusting the depth of field
• Apply creative filters to enhance your shots
• Share special photos, videos, and gifs of your 3D scenes on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Instagram and messaging apps like Line
• Use the front camera to take fun 3D selfies
• Create and share sets of your favorite seenes
• You can save the hi-res originals to your camera roll too
• Download a JPEG with depth data to create your own 3D content and experiences
Taking a seene on your phone is quick and simple. Point your phone at your subject and move smoothly in one direction – the app will do the rest. See around your subject by tilting your phone in your hand.
The technology behind Seene pushes mobile phones to their limit. We support iPhone 4S and higher for taking 3D scenes.
We’d love to hear about how you’re using Seene, so please send any questions, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seene App Details & Overview
Seene is an application developed by Obvious Engineering and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Seene app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 2.5.6
Improvements to importing your own seenes and also a fix for iPad where avatars weren't updating correctly.