"A Brilliant and Refreshing Puzzler."
- Eric Ford, Touch Arcade, 4.5/5
"Lums is a physics puzzler that gives the player an astounding amount of agency, which makes it so much more fun than other, luck-based physics puzzlers."
- Carter Dotson, 148 Apps, 4.5/5 + Editor's Choice
"Lums demonstrates that there's still some originality left in the dark corners of the physics-based puzzle genre."
- Nadia Oxford, Pocket Gamer, 8/10 + Silver Award
The Vampires invaded Lums world. The only way to stop them is to destroy their hideouts in the shadows and expose them to the light.
Use 5 different Lums in this beautiful action physics puzzle game. Destroy everything with Cannonball Lum, create spotlights with Light Lum, use Antigravity Lum to make their hideouts fly away, or turn them into glass by using Transparent Lum. Sometimes you just need to turn everything into stone. Stone Lum can handle that.
If you can't solve a level, don't worry. You can still use the Nuke Bomb to destroy everything.
- First game on the App Store with physically realistic realtime 2D soft shadows
- Completely new type of intuitive and very precise controls which are designed to work on touch devices only
- Organic dark world full of small details
- 5 characters with very different abilities
- 60 unique levels (and more coming)
- 180 stars to collect
- More than 45 achievements
- Leaderboards for best players
Need help? Use our Lums Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.0
- New "Back into the darkness" episode with 12 underground levels - 5 new achievements - New High Score label in results screen - Small performance improvements here and there - Minor fixes like typo in info label, hidden skip-to-next-level button, etc.
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Lums App Details
Lums is a puzzle game app for iOS, developed by Vladimir Hrincar. The app is compatible with iOS or later on the following devices: iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.