A new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own. The Scrobbler is a fully-featured music player that helps you discover connections between the tracks in your iTunes library through playlists, deep artist information, and more. Plus, it scrobbles†.
• Playlists based on the music you own
• Every song can launch a "More like this" playlist
• Real-time scrobbling
Immersive Artist Display
• Artist information
• Image Slideshow
• On Tour notifications
• Supports iTunes Match
• iOS Sharing
• Recommended albums based on your music
• View your top artists and top songs
• Scrobble your library in real-time
† Scrobble: To automatically add the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
What's new in version 1.3.1
• We've added a resync button to the settings screen, helping in the case of empty smart playlists • Empty smart playlists are now removed from cache and requested from the server again • Album art is now correctly refreshed when the song changes but the artist stays the same • Bug- and crash fixes An iOS 7 design update is coming soon!
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Scrobbler for iOS requires iOS 6.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Scrobbler for iOS support
First, I love to Scrobble. It's important for many reasons, one being more people who use this the more accurate...
Out of date
This app is functioning(scrobbling) well but it's out of date pretty much. 3 years have passed since the last update...
Please update! I love last.fm!
I use last.fm all the time, and if there was a good app I would also use that! At...
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.