A new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own. The Scrobbler is a fully-featured music player that helps you discover connections between the tracks in your iTunes library through playlists, deep artist information, and more. Plus, it scrobbles†.
• Playlists based on the music you own
• Every song can launch a "More like this" playlist
• Real-time scrobbling
Immersive Artist Display
• Artist information
• Image Slideshow
• On Tour notifications
• Supports iTunes Match
• iOS Sharing
• Recommended albums based on your music
• View your top artists and top songs
• Scrobble your library in real-time
† Scrobble: To automatically add the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
Scrobbler for iOS App Details & Overview
Scrobbler for iOS is an application developed by Last.fm and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Scrobbler for iOS app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.3.1
• We've added a resync button to the settings screen, helping in the case of empty smart playlists • Empty smart playlists are now removed from cache and requested from the server again • Album art is now correctly refreshed when the song changes but the artist stays the same • Bug- and crash fixes An iOS 7 design update is coming soon!