Trade CFDs and spread bet on thousands of global markets with the world’s No.1 provider.*
Access real-time prices, intuitive charts, live Reuters news and much more with our dealing app.
• Create a free account directly from the app
• Open, edit and close positions
• Manage your risk with stops and limits, including guaranteed and trailing stops*
• Direct market access (DMA) for CFD account holders
• Keep track of your open positions
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Check your balance, profit & loss and margin requirements
• Benefit from 24-hour phone support
• Forex – major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – the UK’s FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 and many more of the world’s stock indices
• Shares – a huge range of global shares, including Apple, Google, BP, Barclays and Vodafone
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
• Sprint markets – super-fast binaries providing dealing opportunities even in flat markets*
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with client sentiment indicators
CFDs and spread bets are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. CFD trading and spread betting may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. When dealing on sprint markets your capital is at risk.
* For CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX, published accounts August 2013; number of active UK financial spread betting accounts (Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report November 2012). Spread betting is for UK and Ireland clients only.
* To control your risk, guaranteed stop losses are available. They are an optional feature and need to be selected. They are also subject to an additional charge.
* Sprint Markets are not available in Singapore
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you require assistance.
We use analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
What's new in version 6.6.9
We can now automatically save your last deal size and currency so you don't have to re-enter details each time you open a new position. This can be toggled in 'Deal Settings'.
Rank in top paid apps
IG Trading requires iOS version 8.0 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: IG Trading support
'IG Trading' has no reviews yet.