Kakuro are addictive logic puzzles best described as number-crosswords. Using pure logic and simple add/subtract calculations, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a blank grid with sum-clues in various places. The object is to fill all empty squares using numbers 1 to 9 so the sum of each horizontal block equals the clue on its left, and the sum of each vertical block equals the clue on its top. In addition, no number may be used in the same block more than once.
The game includes zoom for easier solving of large puzzles, as well as helpful features such as showing possible sum combinations in a block, showing the sum remainder of a block, and using pencilmarks to make temporary placement of numbers in the grid.
For more fun, Conceptis Kakuro includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 100 free Kakuro puzzle samples
• 20 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Show Sum Combinations feature
• Show Sum Remainder feature
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Kakuro have also become popular under other names such as Kakkuro, Cross Sums and Tashizan Cross. Similar to Sudoku, Hashi and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Need help? Use our Conceptis Kakuro Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1
This version improves performance and stability.
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Conceptis Kakuro App Details
Conceptis Kakuro is a free-to-play strategy game app for iOS, developed by Conceptis.. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.
Developer site: Support
Conceptis Kakuro App Add-Ons
Medium Snacks 1
Hard Snacks 1
Easy Snacks 1
Big & Easy 1
Easy Variety 1
Hard Variety 1
Medium Variety 1
Medium Variety - Large 1
Hard Variety - Large 1
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases