Shoot all of the balls into the pocket!
1. Tap Start. First, place the cue ball in a position to start.
2. Move the finger to decide the direction you'll shoot the cue ball. Use the edges of the table to adjust the direction as well!
3. After you decide the direction, tap once to make the red power display move. tap once more to shoot with the power displayed.
4. Each ball is worth 1000 points.
5. If you shoot the cue ball into the pocket, you lose 3000 points.
6. If you shoot the two balls into the pocket, the higher your score will be!
Need help? Use our Pocket Billiards Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
Rank in top paid apps
App Updates (View More)
Pocket Billiards App Details
Pocket Billiards is a free-to-play puzzle game app for iOS, developed by AISE Inc. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download the app on iOS. To download the app for Android, click here.