This application allows you to expand your knowledge,widen your expertise and improve your practice skills, broaden your academic and career horizons.
This urinary quiz combines several of our urinary system terms, structure, functions and diseases.
The urinary system consists of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra. Each kidney consists of millions of functional units called nephrons. The purpose of the renal system is to eliminate wastes from the body, regulate blood volume and blood pressure, control levels of electrolytes and metabolites, and regulate blood pH.
- 3 quiz mode. Multiple Choice, TrueFalse and Picture.
- Offers ideal quiz format both professionals and students.
- No internet access required. Works offline perfectly.
- View your score and question order while playing quiz.
- Review and check questions on quiz history.
- Show your detailed quiz statistics by quiz mode.
- Simple and beautiful interface.
- Navigate between screens as easily.
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
The Human Urinary System Quiz app game is now available for $1.99 on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Human Urinary System Quiz and play on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.