Version 1.1 contains:
- 11 puzzles 5 x 5 pixels
- 10 puzzles that are 15 x 15 pixels
- 11 puzzles that are 25 x 25 pixels
- 3 puzzles that are 50x50 pixels
- 8 Easter themed puzzles in different sizes
- When completed an image appears over the puzzle
- Pick a random puzzle or select by name
- The puzzles can be re-sized and moved on the screen
- The puzzles can be re-positioned and locked on the screen
- Larger puzzles have numbers on all sides
- Works in both landscape and portrait mode
- Help section with simple guide of how to play
- Option to show stats for current game
- Guide bars that can be turned on or off for visual aids
- For iPad and iPhone
- No popup advertising
- No in game purchases needed
- No registration needed
- No internet connection needed
Recommended for everyone that likes to play puzzles.
If you like this app or have any comments or suggestions please review it and leave us a note.
Hope you enjoy it :)
What's new in version 1.1
Thanks for playing Happy Nonogram! Updates: Added more puzzles and new 50x50 size puzzles. Added Easter themed puzzles in a separate holiday section. Added settings for locking the puzzle in place (disabling scrolling while locked). Added a visual guide in the form of green bars that can be placed on the puzzle rows or columns. Added a help section with basic info about how to play and info about settings. Added option for showing stats of current puzzle, total tiles, rights and wrongs. Added button for re-positioning puzzle to default position. phew.. think that's it for now :)
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
The Happy Nonogram app game is now available for free on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 10.2 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Happy Nonogram and play on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.