Vertigo connects people to experience music and life together in real time - because life is better with music!
- Link your Apple Music or Spotify Premium account to find songs, build playlists, and listen along with others. Your fellow users listen live through their own Apple Music or Spotify Premium accounts.
- Share your music with the option to layer in live video and/or audio to enhance the moment.
- Receive realtime feedback from users through live commenting.
- Connect with others to tune into their live sessions and discover new music and moments.
- Share and post your favorite songs, artists, albums, and playlists.
Get more Vertigo!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vertigoislive/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vertigoislive
Get our ‘grams: https://www.instagram.com/vertigoislive/
Vertigo Music: stream together live App Details & Overview
Vertigo Music: stream together live is an application developed by Vertigo Media, Inc. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 6G or newer.
Download the Vertigo Music: stream together live app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.28.0
Updates are coming! Here’s what’s new this time: - Geo-fenced live mixers: Want to know what your BFF in New York is listening to? Trying to check out the L.A. music scene? Want to vote on songs with your neighbors? Now you can add and vote your favorite songs to live mixers based on your location. If you’re not in that location, you can still drop in and listen! - Apple Music Improvements: Apple Music users need love too. Now listeners will be able to see playlist images throughout the app.