Stream your PS4 games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Enjoy your PS4 games remotely, whether in another room away from the TV, or even while away from home by streaming over the internet.
• Supports HD 720p video at 60 frames per second for crisp, smooth gameplay
• Control games with any MFi game controller, or the built in virtual on-screen controller
• Very low input latency
• Play your PS4 from anywhere via remote play over the internet
• Customise the virtual on-screen controller to your liking
• Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
To use PlayMira, your PS4 must be connected to your home network via LAN cable. For the best streaming experience, having your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connected to a 5Ghz WiFi network is highly recommended. Your PS4 must be linked to a PSN account (however, PlayMira does NOT require your PSN password).
The current version of PlayMira requires that your PS4 is running system software 4.05; other versions are not supported.
Disclaimer: PS4 and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PlayMira is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
The PlayMira - Remote Play for PS4' app game is now available for $6.99 on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download PlayMira - Remote Play for PS4' and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.