Dive into the Octonauts underwater adventure and explore the amazing world that lives under the sea!
Join the mission with the first-ever Octonauts app, in beautiful 3D straight out of the hit TV show. Get in your GUP with Captain Barnacles and the crew as they travel the depths to explore, rescue, and protect their underwater friends. Discover games, snap pictures, and find wildlife friends as you cruise through the ocean and learn about the fascinating animals who live there. Meet dolphins and whales, decorator crabs and sea stars, in reefs and underwater caves as you navigate their real-life habitats. The team needs you to grab the controls and become the newest member of the Octonauts!
• Explore a 3D underwater world in the GUP of your choice, including the mysterious Midnight Zone
• Complete Dashi photo missions to document your adventure
• Help Shellington search for friendly creatures including starfish, sea dragons, and of course the Vegimals
• Collect interactive Creature Cards to learn true facts about aquatic animals
• Play more games to protect the ocean and rescue its creatures
• Race a sailfish! Dodge a shark!
• Recommended for ages 3-6
• No in-app purchases; no in-game advertising; no violence
Night & Day Studios, the creators of Peekaboo Barn, built this app. We love bringing adorable characters to life, and we made Octonauts with the same love that we have for Peekaboo Barn, Farm Day, and Lemon Lumberjack’s Letter Mill.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Octonauts App Details & Overview
Octonauts is an application developed by Night & Day Studios, Inc. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 6G or newer.
Download the Octonauts app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.0.1
Ahoy, me hearties! After some harrrd work from the crew, th’app be faster, the file size be smaller, and aye, the sound be better than ever.