Start using Sleep Talk & Snoring Recorder app to see why it is the best in class.
Use the application to record your talk or snoring while you are asleep. The application only records if the noise exceeds sensitivity level due to saving the storage space.
- Activation delay will start monitoring after a period of time.
- Adjustable recording sound sensitivity (with testing) for different sound conditions in your room (a quiet or loud environment).
- Chart of noise in the room during the night.
- Complete history with start time, time in bed and recordings.
- Favorite recordings.
- Audio visualization during recording or playing.
- Share recordings via message, email or Facebook with your friends.
- AAC audio compression for the best ratio quality and size.
- iCloud recordings synchronization among your devices (optionally).
- Exporting history to CSV file.
Sleep Talk & Snoring Recorder is integrated with the Apple Health app, and can optionally submit your sleep data to the Health app.
Please note the following:
* It is recommended to connect your iPhone (iPad) to a charger.
* Set "Airplane Mode" or "Do Not Disturb" on your iPhone (iPad) for undisturbed sleep.
* Place your iPhone (iPad) close to you with the microphone towards your bed.
Sleep Talk & Snoring Recorder App Details & Overview
Sleep Talk & Snoring Recorder is an application developed by Apirox, s.r.o. and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Sleep Talk & Snoring Recorder app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 4.0
Added new languages: Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, German, Spanish, Slovak. Minor bug fixes and improvements.