Uber Driver – the app for drivers
• Help people move around your city, and make money on your schedule. Drive whenever you want—Uber offers a flexible way to make extra cash on your terms. No offices, no bosses.
• Download the Uber Driver app, and sign up to drive in the app. We’ll guide you through the steps and notify you when you’re all set to drive.
Hitting the road
• The app offers the latest features that help you focus on driving and making money.
• We’ll explain how to use the app, provide optional navigation and Help support, and let you know when there are special opportunities to make even more. Every trip you take is fully tracked by GPS for safety and security.
• You can see how much you’ve made anytime after every trip. You’ll be paid directly to your bank account every week, or receive cash on each trip—depending on the country you drive in.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in version 3.149.1
Your feedback is important to us, and we’ve worked to fix the following bugs as quickly as possible: - Fixed a bug to prevent the app from freezing on iPhone 6 Plus, 6S Plus, and 7 Plus - Fixed a bug preventing surge amounts from showing on the map - Fixed a bug to stop voice guidance overlaps when using third-party navigation apps - Fixed a bug to stop interruptions in music and improve bluetooth audio pairing. It doesn’t end here. We're constantly fixing bugs and issues in the app that affect your driving experience. To give us feedback, or report an issue, go to Help in the Uber driver app, or visit help.uber.com. Thanks for driving with Uber!
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Uber Driver requires iOS 8.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Uber Driver support
Recent Reviews (See app reviews)
It would be great if the app could tell us which side side of the you're passenger location is on.
Drop off location
App is nice but we should be able to know the drop off location before starting the trip.
Please get the app working with CarPlay
I have a 2016 Honda Accord. This car has two screens in the dash already. One screen is touch that displays...
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.