Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.
• Revamped Gameplay Controls and physical controller support
• Deeper MyCAREER mode that includes Off-Day Simulator, more MyPLAYER equipment and attribute options, upgraded badge system, and more
• Play with new Historic players
• Expanded EuroLeague with new teams added
• Alternate Team Uniforms
• Earn more Virtual Currency
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.06
• You can now adjust the length of NBA games in MyCareer mode! Visit the Options menu once you’ve made it into the NBA in MyCareer to make changes. • Legendary NBA players Yao Ming, Ray Allen, Gary Payton, and Alonzo Mourning are now playable in Blacktop mode. • Updated Player models for Clint Capela and Thon Maker. • Updated Player models for the Suns, Lakers, Rockets, Timberwolves, Nets, and Grizzlies Head Coaches. • Many bug fixes
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
NBA 2K17 requires iOS 9.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 7 ,iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad Pro ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 6G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: NBA 2K17 support
Recent Reviews (See app reviews)
its a good game dont get me wrong
The game is good i have no problem with that but can you put more signatures for my carrer like...
Please 2k we need the latest roster update. I need Gibson and McDermott in OKC. ASAP!
The game it's self is amazing except for one thing. PLEASE add a feature where u can play with other...
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here.