In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth.
- The Daily Dot
"A Neon-Soaked Art Installation"
- Stuff TV
"One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while"
"A Gorgeous Minimalist Experience"
"Top 10 Indie Mobile Games of 2016"
- Indie Game Reviewer
"10 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2016"
- FACT Magazine
"A pretty cool mixture of laid back and frantic"
"Wide range of challenges and mechanics"
- Pocket Gamer
"Feels right at home on the Apple TV"
"Wonderfully Intuitive Controls"
- Cult of Mac
"A Triumph in Design"
"Immersive and Captivating"
Step into the computer and make your way through 50 handcrafted levels. Avoid enemies as you interact with a dark digital world and explore what lies beyond the futuristic landscapes of Nightgate.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• No ads, no in-app purchases
• Immersive digital environments
• Over 40 minutes of original soundtrack (also available on iTunes Music Store)
• Minimalist design featuring vibrant colors and complex geometries
• Discover achievements scattered throughout the game
• In-game camera to capture beautiful screenshots
• Sync your progress using iCloud
• Fully localized for English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Nightgate App Details & Overview
Nightgate is an adventure video game for iOS, developed by Semidome Inc.. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Nightgate app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.0.1
- Minor improvements